- Duration / Course length: Upto 4 Weeks Start now
- Accredited by: TQUK
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsLevel 5 Diploma in Customer Service - Upon successful completion, learner will get an Endorsed Diploma from TQUK.
Customer Service Diploma is one of the best Customer Service Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Communication in the Business Sector to those who are looking to work in Customer Service Skills Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Customer Service Skills Diploma providers in the United Kingdom and Customer Service Skills Diploma includes 06 important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Modules Outline of Level 5 Diploma in Customer Service
Module 1: Customer Service
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers' needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal Customer Service Skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
- Understand the definition of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use coaching techniques
- Avoid common mistakes
- How to get management involved in training.
- Why peer training works.
- That manners are important with a contact center.
- How to build rapport with the callers.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Customer Service Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
- Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
- Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges £15
- Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Job roles this course is suitable for:Customer Business Manager , Head Customer Experience , Office Manager
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.