Course detailsDiscounted Project Supervisor Training Certificate with ILC and TQUK - Professional Supervisor Training Certificate
Supervisors' training is inevitable as a supervisor faces many challenges to tackle the different tasks in site management, project management, construction management.
Effective Supervisor Training programs are now considered important in the modern industries especially in Site Management / Project management where the role of a supervisor is multidimensional. Modern businesses are operating in a highly complex environment, therefore, the supervisor always face the new challenges and for tackling them effectively they require effective training. Inspire London College, has designed this Professional Project Supervisor Training Course for the candidates who are already working as a supervisor or want to start a new career as a supervisor.
Project Supervisor Training Course (project management) is a skilled base course that will familiarize the candidates with new and essential skills that are necessary for a supervisor and will facilitate them to improve their existing skills. In addition to this, the course also provides a detailed knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a professional supervisor. Further, the course offers the knowledge that introduces the candidates with effective leadership traits and enables them to develop the skills for effective leadership. The course also introduces the candidates with team building, management and supervision of a team. Necessary skills for a supervisor such as, Communication Skills, Performance Evaluation Skills and Work Place Management skills will be the part of this training.
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
- The supervisor's roles and responsibilities
- Goal setting process for a supervisor
- Leadership role in supervision
- The key characteristics of leadership
- How to establish, manage and supervise the teams
- Different strategies for motivating the teams
- Team members training needs
- Team members' performance management
- Conflict resolution process and its role in supervision
The Level 3 Professional Supervisor Training Certificate is a 60 credit Endorsed Certificate. For achieving the 60 credits course the candidates will need to take all the six units in this course.
- Scope and Nature of a Supervisory Position
- Understanding Leadership and its Role in Supervision
- Developing and Managing a Team
- Conflict Resolution and Delegation Skills
- Essential Communication Skills
- Employees' Performance Management
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC's Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded 'Pass'. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded 'referred or fail', and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15 Updated on 02 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.