- Duration / Course length: 1 To 3 Months
- Timings: Flexible
Master Black Belt Six Sigma Certified Professional with strong contribution record in streamlining operations, invigorating businesses, heightening productivity, systems & procedures
- A result-oriented professional with about... See full profile
Course detailsInternational Management Consultancy an ISO 9001:2015 certified and Accredited Training Organization for Six Sigma Certification along with PMP and Supply Chain Management Certifications, helping professionals across the industry to develop skills and expertise to get recognition and growth in the corporate ;
IMC offers the most advanced courses as per the curriculum outline of The ASQ Body of Knowledge and is accredited by top international Lean & Six Sigma accreditation bodies.
Ms. 'Madhvi Singh, certified Master Black Belt Six Sigma professional and the ASQ Chair - Education and Students Outreach - Local Chapter Bangalore.
Six Sigma Green Belt Deliverables:
- 22+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on the weekend
- Access to 45+ hours of Module based Six Sigma lectures via LMS
- 100+ Toolkits and Project Templates for Analysis and Implementation
- Soft copy of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge
- Live Data-oriented project, with Scenario and Analysis Methodology
- 20+ Dummy Projects and Case studies for Lean Six Sigma Application
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on the weekend
- Sample Questions and Examination Guide for Certification Preparation
- Pre and Post assignments for process groups and knowledge areas
- Project implementation support and Data visualization using MINITAB PRO
- CLSSGB certification examination anytime within the 90 days course duration
- Certification Validation Tool for third-party credentials validation.
1. Define Phase 22 Hours
2. Measure Phase 14 Hours
3. Analyze Phase 20 Hours
4. Improve Phase 7 Hours
5. Control Phase 7 Hours
TOTAL DURATION 70 (HOURS)
Benefits from the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in a practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization's revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE, and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions
- Training enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Production manager
- Production Engineer
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
The certified "Certified Six Sigma Green/Black Belt " will receive a certificate from IMC. This certificate is globally valid and accepted by organizations worldwide.
Nikhil Chauhan -
Overall, a great session with superb interaction from all participants. A real enjoyable and educational experience. A true delight to the training arena.
I am highly satisfied with my choice for my career growth. Best place to meet highly experienced and professional people. Very exceptional level of commitment provided by the management. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants career growth and change.
Sara Abaza -
IMC is a great place and I had a great experience. The customer support is awesome. I definitely recommend them for any courses. I completed a Six Sigma Green Belt course with IMC and am planning to stick with them for the Black Belt program as well.
Lina Qadri -
I really appreciate all the staff in IMC, specially the trainers, for helping us every week to learn new things regarding Six Sigma. And also, my consultant Ms. Inder, always there when I have some questions and queries. Thanks to her I enroll at IMC. I've got the chance to learn and most importantly to pursue what I wanted. Great Job IMC!
Updated on 20 May, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no prerequisites to do this course. Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology can take up this course.
About International Management Consultancy
International Management Consultancy, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization.
IMC is a marketplace for learning and instruction by connecting students all over the world to the best instructors and helping individuals reach their goals and pursue their dreams.
IMC is specialized in Six Sigma certification and consulting services. We assist organizations with all aspects of the implementation process from training Six Sigma Champions to certifying employees at various belt levels.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.