- Duration: 5 Days
Course detailsEstablish your employees loyalty by confirming to ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). Prove your commitment to a safe and risk-free workplace, and strengthen your aptitude with the best practices and help the company continuously grow.
This course will teach you the essential auditing principles, skills and practices in conformance with ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Identify the ISO 45001:2018 requirements and methods for its implementation.
- Initiate, plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use.
- Build trust among stakeholders by leading audit activities in line with the best practices.
- Understand the risk-based thinking, leadership and process ;
- Course material
- Lead auditor certificate approved by IRCA
Updated on 07 March, 2021
About Universal Certification & Services
Our company provides a wide range of services that you can benefit from, these include providing consultation for companies, training for individuals and employees and ISO certificates for individuals and companies of different ISO standards.
We are backed up by a highly professional and qualified team, we have been providing certificates to the business enterprises across various sectors of economies for their quality management systems who meet the requirement as per International Organization for Standardization.
- Confined Space Awareness Harley Oxford
USD 257Duration: Upto 20 Hours
- Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety Course Gate
USD 257Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Professional Safety Supervisor Certification Special Technical Training CompanyDuration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- NEBOSH IGC Special Technical Training CompanyDuration: 12 Days Live virtual classroom