- Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
Course detailsBuild the trust with your clients by ensuring an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS) audit techniques. Prove your commitment to a sustainable model and strengthen your aptitude with the latest developments and help the company continuously grow.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Identify the ISO 14001:2015 requirements and methods for its implementation.
- Initiate, plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Build trust among stakeholders by conducting and managing processes proficiently.
- Understand the risk-based thinking, leadership and process ;
- Course material
- Lead auditor certificate approved by IRCA
About Universal Certification & Services
Our company provides a wide range of services that you can benefit from, these include providing consultation for companies, training for individuals and employees and ISO certificates for individuals and companies of different ISO standards.
We are backed up by a highly professional and qualified team, we have been providing certificates to the business enterprises across various sectors of economies for their quality management systems who meet the requirement as per International Organization for Standardization.
Environment and energy Related Questions
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Depression Counselling & Therapy Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom