- Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
Course detailsA successful Environmental Management Systems (EMS) audit builds a strong foundation for addressing customer needs and achieving benefits such as environmental protection, resource management and increased energy ;
In this course you will learn how to:
- Initiate, plan and conduct an audit.
- Prepare and distribute audit reports.
- Improve your auditing skills in accordance with ISO 14001:2015.
- Apply the ISO 14001:2015 requirements and benefits.
- Evaluate an organization's ability in managing its EMS.
- Write accurate audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
What is included in the course:
- Course material
- Internal auditor certificate approved by IRCA
About Universal Certification & Services
Our company provides a wide range of services that you can benefit from, these include providing consultation for companies, training for individuals and employees and ISO certificates for individuals and companies of different ISO standards.
We are backed up by a highly professional and qualified team, we have been providing certificates to the business enterprises across various sectors of economies for their quality management systems who meet the requirement as per International Organization for Standardization.
ISO Related Questions
- Auditor Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Solar Design Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom