- Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai
- Duration: 4 Hours
Course detailsGet a thorough overview of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and understand how the standard will help your organization better fulfill its environmental responsibilities and commitments.
As an organization, if you understand the advantages of a sustainable model, you will be better equipped to succeed under changing environmental conditions. ISO 14001:2015 is built to help you accelerate sustainable growth, promote innovation and reach new markets.
In this course you will:
- Identify the framework and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Get a detailed understanding of the history and development of ISO 14001:2015.
- Understand the key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure.
- Understand and learn how to apply the key concepts of the standard to current processes within your ;
- Be able to conduct a base line review of your organization's current position with regard to ISO 14001:2015.
What is included in the course:
- Course material
- EMS Foundation certificate of achievement from UCS
About Universal Certification & Services
Our company provides a wide range of services that you can benefit from, these include providing consultation for companies, training for individuals and employees and ISO certificates for individuals and companies of different ISO standards.
We are backed up by a highly professional and qualified team, we have been providing certificates to the business enterprises across various sectors of economies for their quality management systems who meet the requirement as per International Organization for Standardization.
Environment and energy Related Questions
- Depression Counselling & Therapy Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Certified Environmentalist Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom