Course detailsLevel 5 Diploma in HR Consultant - Upon successful completion, a learner will get a Certificate of Completion from ILC.
HR Consultant Diploma is one of the best HR Consultant Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about HR Consultant to those who are looking to work in the HR Consultant and Management Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online HR Consultant Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, HR Consultant Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees' health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee's situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employees and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employees.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem-solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Use idea generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize the challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
- Defining motivation, an employer's role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation - with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. ILC Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course. The Test (MCQ's) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test - 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner's pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their course via Moodle for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Course, learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
- Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
- Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no precise requirements for HR Consultant Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of HR Consultant is required.
Students seeking to enroll for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.