Course detailsCourse overview
The Healthy Heart: Reduce the Risk of Heart Attack course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of heart disease and failure, covering key topics such as what to do if someone is under cardiac arrest and how to improve heart health for a longer life.
In this course, you will also be introduced to natural remedies that are used to improve heart function, and will learn some tips for making lifestyle changes that will reduce the risk of heart attack and disease. What’s more, you’ll have the confidence to deal with an emergency situation such as cardiac arrest and stroke.
Whether you are looking to gain the skills to become a cardiologist, or just want some guidance on how to prevent heart diseases and lead a healthier, longer life, this course will provide you with the knowledge to do so. Enrol today and learn about heart health from the experts.
- CPD accredited.
- Immediate e-certificate on successful completion.
- Hard copy of the certificate is obtainable too.
- Personalised Learning.
- Developed by Professional Eyebrow Technicians and Aesthetic Experts.
- 24/7 access across all major devices, you can study anywhere.
- 24/7 learning assistance.
- Regularly updated content.
This course is dedicated for Fitness Trainers looking to increase their expertise. Practising professionals stand to gain the most benefits from completing this course. Moreover, the courses in-depth design let’s anyone interested in training with kettlebells learn the secrets to effectively use them.
Through our accredited courses, you can show your commitment towards improving skills and professional development. The certifications we provide will improve your job prospects, enhance your training efficiency. Upon successful completion of your course, you can claim a PDF certificate at the cost of £ or a printed hard copy at £ You can have both (PDF+ Hard copy) for just £ [FREE POSTAGE]
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and other heart complications
- Understand the emergency care required following cardiac arrest
- Learn about the risk factors for heart disease and heart attack
- Make necessary changes to your lifestyle for a healthy and long life
- Discover powerful natural remedies for improving heart health
- Know how to assess a casualty and take control of a critical emergency
- Deepen your understanding of heart function and cardiovascular fitness
- Take steps towards a career in cardiology with a recognised qualification
Once you have completed this Healthy Heart course you will have a comprehensive understanding of heart attacks and basics of heart condition management. With this certification you’ll be able to feature heart health management in a variety of fitness and health care professions.
- Introduction & First Concepts
- What is A Heart Attack & Complications
- What Is A Heart Attack
- Complications Of A Heart Attack
- Emergency Care For A Heart Attack
- Emergency Care For A Heart Attack
- Risk Factors & Lifestyle Choices
- Risk Factors For Heart Disease
- Lifestyle Choices For Your Heart
- Heart Remedies
- Remedies For A Healthy Heart
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ‘Healthy Heart: Reduce Heart Attack Risk' course. This Healthy Heart: Reduce Heart Attack Risk course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Institute of Beauty & MakeupInstitute of Beauty & Makeup opens its doors to teach, train, and make professionals in the makeup and beauty industry. We offer a variety of courses inspired by international trends. The courses are created by the best of the professionals and creative instructors, guiding learners in developing their creative potential when carrying out each job.
Our courses are highly valued among employers around the world, increasing your options for academic and job mobility. See all Institute of Beauty & Makeup courses