It can be difficult to provide elderly care since you need to learn both technical skills and emotional support. To do this, you need to learn how soft and hard skills work for a professional caregiver who works in an elderly home environment.
You need to be trained to improve your skills, knowledge, and behaviour which this Elderly Care Training course will focus on.
You will learn both soft skills and hard skills that are essential to give the best elderly care.
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within your own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
Elderly Care Training Certificate has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then Elderly Care Training Certificate is for you.
We've taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months of access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
1. Elderly Care
- Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly
- Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money
- How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents
- Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative's: Home Help
- Going To A Better Place
- Listening To Your Parents Even Now
- Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior
- The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores
- The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!
- The Greatest Loss Of Them All
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
- Adult Care in Different Life Stages
- Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
- Top Outdoor Elderly Activities
- Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
- Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite
- The Caregiver's Enemy
3. Final Exam Updated on 12 April, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ‘Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly’ course. This Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly course requires a moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Alpha AcademyAlpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.