Course detailsThis extensive bundle training program is designed to provide professionals who handle and prepare food with an in-depth understanding of the laws, legislation and best practice for ensuring high standards of food hygiene and safety in the workplace.
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety
Professionals who work in the restaurant, catering and hospitality industry must be aware of the risks involved when handling food. This introductory training course is designed to provide learners with a basic understanding of food hygiene and safety compliance, including the different types of food safety hazards. You will also learn the principles of HACCP for effective food safety management.
Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
Those who handle food in a catering environment must demonstrate an awareness of food hygiene and safety best practices, in order to ensure effective food contamination prevention.
The Food Hygiene Level 1 and 2 is a comprehensive training course. It explores the law and legislation regarding food safety, and how to achieve a high level of hygiene in the workplace through fundamental risk prevention measures.
By the end of the Food Hygiene Level 1 and 2 course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of food hygiene and safety measures
- Familiarise with the regulations in the UK Food Safety Act
- Understand how to maintain an effective HACCP system
- Identify the hazards and risks involved in handling, storing, and preparing food
- Learn how to maintain high standards of personal hygiene
- Be familiar with food contamination prevention measures
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of food temperature control
- Understand the risks of poor food hygiene
- Earn a recognized qualification to ensure your professional competence
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Food Hygiene Level 1 and 2 course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.