Fast-track your career as a facilities manager or facilities leader with the Facilities Management Diploma. This diploma course is endorsed by ABC Awards – an organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education.
This intensive diploma course is ideal for beginners in this field or those who wish to develop their existing skills. It offers practical training starting with an introduction to facilities management and the role of a facilities manager. You will explore the facility life cycle in-depth, and the process of overseeing and maintaining all business operations ;
Throughout this course, you will develop essential project management, strategic planning, logistic, and communications skills which you can apply in everyday work activities. This course includes practical exercises which you can study in your own time. On successful completion, you will have the expertise to make effective business decisions in day-to-day operations, and ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Get a sweeping overview of facilities management.
- Carry out duties with a highly-trained level of skill, talents and on-the-ground knowledge.
- Explore a wide range of service types within facilities management.
- Understand the welfare facilities required in the workplace.
- Recognise the core connection between sustainable development and facilities management.
- Familiarise with the productive operations of facilities management in a variety of businesses.
- Explore the operational areas to improve, and be aware of all changing regulations in the industry.
- Gain an understanding of the processes involves in managing physical property.
- Realise the impact of decisions made on every other part of the facility.
- Learn the objectives of facility management in real estate.
- Respond to emergencies calmly and speedily.
- Fix issues and follow procedures in facilities management.
- Increase efficiency and reduce waste while keeping people safe.
- Allow teams to work productively and separate the high performers from the rest.
- Prepare documents and reports on inefficiency and issues.
- Oversee the maintenance and management of building assets effectively.
- Gather resources and infrastructure required to perform crucial functions effectively and efficiently, within an organisation.
To become a successful facilities manager, you need a specific skill set and level of expertise that cannot be obtained without adequate training. To climb to the top of the career ladder and boost your earning potential, you will need specialist knowledge that will be provided in this Facilities Management course. Facilities managers play a crucial role in maintaining high standards in buildings and services. Anyone who wishes to advance their prospects in this field will need to complete mandatory studies. Professionals who want to set up their own business will also benefit from the invaluable training this course provides.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement from ABC & Certa Awards by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
This Facilities Management Diploma provides expert training to fast-track your career, whether you’re new to facilities management or want to build on your skills. Other career opportunities and roles in this field include:
- Asset Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Construction Manager
- Director, Physical Plant
- Energy Manager
- Facilities Coordinator / Supervisor
- Plant or Operations Manager
Module 1: Facility Management
Assessment Module 1
Module 2: Facilities Management in the Workplace
Assessment Module 2
Module 3: Sustainable Development and Facilities Management
Assessment Module 3
Module 4: Facility Operations
Assessment Module 4
Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
Assessment Module 5
Module 6: Facilities Maintenance Planning, Budgeting and Method
Assessment Module 6
Module 7: Performance and Installations Management
Assessment Module 7
Module 8: Project Management
Assessment Module 8
Module 9: HR Management
Assessment Module 9
Module 10: Real Estate Management, Client Delivery Models & Outsourcing
Assessment Module 10 Updated on 05 March, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Course Gate
Being a top supplier of online courses will always be at the heart of our operation. But, this is not all we’re about. Rather, we see ourselves taking one step further in our devotion to satisfying our learners’ needs. That involves ensuring that learners can study from anywhere in the world, at their convenience, proving more flexible than traditional learning establishments. Life takes over sometimes and it can be hard to find time for personal and professional development. With our services, time won’t be a barrier to your learning, as you can study our courses using any device that connects to the internet.