Course detailsCourse overview
The Event Organising: Planning & Management course is specially designed to provide you with all the professional skills and industry knowledge you need to take your career to the next level. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of Event Organising: Planning & Management and its key areas, covering the fundamentals and beyond.
This Event Organising: Planning & Management course has been broken down into several user-friendly modules, taught by an experienced professional who will take you through each topic step-by-step. Not only will you gain an insight into the different roles in this field, but you will also develop both practical and theoretical understanding that can be applied in a real-life context.
This training will give you the confidence and credentials to stand out to prospective employers in the relevant sector, climb up the career ladder and boost your earning potential in no ;
Enrol today and invest in your bright future.
- CPD accredited.
- Immediate e-certificate on successful completion.
- Hard copy of the certificate is obtainable too.
- Personalised Learning.
- Developed by Professional Event Planner
- 24/7 access across all major devices, you can study anywhere.
- 24/7 learning assistance.
- Regularly updated content.
This Event Organising: Planning & Management course would be perfect for anyone looking to be a professional and get credentials. It is also great for practising professionals who gained practical knowledge but lacks recognised credentials to vouch for their skill, and this Event Organising: Planning & Management course will boost your career with the CPD Accredited certificate you will receive upon completion.
Those who want to get professional expertise in this field
Existing professionals looking for recognised certifications
Through our accredited courses, you can show your commitment to gain new skills and contribute to personal and professional development, improve your job prospects, enhance and evolve in career. Upon successful completion of your course, you can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate at the cost of £ or a Printed hard copy at £ Or you can have both (PDF + hard copy) at £ [FREE POSTAGE]
- Explore a diverse range of aspects of this field after the successful completion of Event Organising: Planning & Management
- Get an inside-out knowledge on this topic from the industry experts
- Master all the relevant techniques to become an efficient professional
- Acquire skills that will help you to become an expert in this field
Once you have completed this Event Organising: Planning & Management Course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the Event Organising: Planning & Management.
- You can freelance your skill as a professional.
- With some experience under your belt, you will be able to kickstart your own
- Module One: Types of Events
- Module Two: Brainstorming
- Module Three: Types of Entertainment
- Module Four: Support Staff
- Module Five: Technical Staff
- Module Six: Vendors
- Module Seven: Finalize the Plan
- Module Eight: Administrative Tasks
- Module Nine: Get Organized
- Module Ten: Post Event Activities
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ‘Event Organising: Planning and Management' course. This Event Organising: Planning and Management course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Institute of Beauty & MakeupInstitute of Beauty & Makeup opens its doors to teach, train, and make professionals in the makeup and beauty industry. We offer a variety of courses inspired by international trends. The courses are created by the best of the professionals and creative instructors, guiding learners in developing their creative potential when carrying out each job.
Our courses are highly valued among employers around the world, increasing your options for academic and job mobility. See all Institute of Beauty & Makeup courses