- Location: Kuwait City
- Duration: 50 Hours
- Timings: Full Time, Weekday evening classes
Course detailsEnglish for Accounting is an ideal short course for professionals who need to communicate with colleagues and clients about accounting and financial matters. Moreover, it is an excellent preparation course for students wishing to pursue further studies in Accounting.
Students learn the language and skills related to accounting, as well as techniques and strategies for achieving goals in meetings and presentations.
Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book Self-study material on the interactive Multiroom includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
Each unit of English for Accounting addresses a different area of accounting, such as financial statements, tax systems, and auditing. Dialogues, exercises, and authentic texts present the vocabulary, and give students an opportunity to practice the language in context.
- Introduction to Accounting: Accounting principles, creative accounting, CPA & Chartered Accountant.
- Financial statements and ratios: Profit and loss statement, balance sheet, ratio analysis
- Tax accounting: Tax systems, calculating tax expense, taxation planning
- Auditing: Role of auditors, types of audits, auditor-client relationship
- Management accounting: Statement of cash flows, budgets, the future of accounting
- Investment: Cross-border investments, different accounting practices, intercultural issues
About Inspire Training Center
ITC, An establishment incorporated under the law of the State of Kuwait since 2003 as a certified center, including Education, Training, and Consultancy holding a training license number (29/2003) as privately owned registered institute by the PAAET (Public Authority for Applied Education & Training), CSC (Civil Service Commission) Reg. Number (111), and Civil ID Number (3076306). ITC leading-edge training courses provide business professionals the skills they need to develop their competency, improve their performance, and drive business success.
Our talented team of international instructors has exceptional credentials complemented by practical, real-world experience. We are proud to have earned recognition as an ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified Training Center. ITC works hard for nationalizing and developing them in accordance with realities of our environment and enhance practical and scientific experiences of society.
The best advantage of our center is distinguished by possessing national experience of high standard that helps the spirit of harmony and team work. ITC has a passion for excellence and operates under the highest of business and ethical standards.See all Inspire Training Center courses
English Related Questions
- Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 3,012Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
- Certified Commercial Banker Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Grammar for IELTS PTE TOEFL Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
AED 953Duration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom