Communication studies deal with the processes of human communication. There are three types of communication: verbal, written and nonverbal communication which involves observing a person and inferring meaning. This Diploma in IT Communications is designed to equip you with the necessary skills, creative and innovative ideas, attitude and aptitude to excel in this fast-paced, high demand industry. Through the course, you’ll learn to use communication to build rapport and create environments of trust, warmth, and respect.
Become more confident, create a great first impression, get along well with others, and create more and better personal and professional relationships
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in IT Communications is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
- Module 1: Basics of Data Communications
- Basics of the Information Technology
- DATA COMMUNICATION
- COMMUNICATION MEDIA
- TYPES OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- COMPUTER NETWORK
- BENEFITS OF NETWORK
- TYPES OF NETWORK
- IMPORTANT TERMS USED IN NETWORKING
- Module 2: Computer Networking Basics
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Types of Computer Networks
- Types of Network Equipment
- Wireless Local Area Networking
- Internet Service
- TCP/IP and Other Internet Protocols
- Network Routing, Switching and Bridging
- IPv4 & IPv6
- Module 3: Networking
- Basics of Computer Networking
- Computer Networking Design and Solutions
- Getting the Right Computer Network Hardware
- Setting Up Your Computer Network
- Wireless vs Wired
- Cable Management for Wired Computer Network
- Managing Your Network With Network Monitoring Tools
- Computer Network Maintenance and Repair
- Troubleshooting Computer Network Wrapping Up
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Diploma in IT Communications
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Only basic understanding of English language is all required to attend this course.
About Course Gate
Being a top supplier of online courses will always be at the heart of our operation. But, this is not all we’re about. Rather, we see ourselves taking one step further in our devotion to satisfying our learners’ needs. That involves ensuring that learners can study from anywhere in the world, at their convenience, proving more flexible than traditional learning establishments. Life takes over sometimes and it can be hard to find time for personal and professional development. With our services, time won’t be a barrier to your learning, as you can study our courses using any device that connects to the internet.