Level 3 Coaching & Mentoring Course accredited by CPD and suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into level 3 Coaching & Mentoring Course. You will be able to download your certificate instantly without any cost, once you complete the course.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This course is packed into bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
All of our tutors and instructors are experienced enough to help you throughout the course and answer all your queries through email.
A good instruction can change many people’s life, especially those who think they are lost and ruined their life. You can bring their hope back with proper guidance, motivation, and instruction. The Level 3 Coaching & Mentoring Course prepares you well for a good mentor or coach and instructs you to grab the top position in this field.
The course teaches you how to set goals, work on plans, and motive your employees with lucid techniques to reach the acme of the goal. It also teaches you to set long-term growth benefits and improve better mentoring kinship with employees for your organizational prosperity.
Who is the course for?
- Coaching or mentoring professionals who want to upgrade their skills
- People who have an interest in learn how to coach and mentor
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module Three – Setting Goals
- Module Four – Understanding the Realities
- Module Five – Developing Options
- Module Six – Wrapping it All Up
- Module Seven – The Importance of Trust
- Module Eight – Providing Feedback
- Module Nine – Overcoming Roadblocks
- Module Ten – Reaching the End
- Module Eleven – How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- Module Twelve – Wrapping it Up
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Only basic understanding of English language is all required to attend this course.
About Course Gate
Being a top supplier of online courses will always be at the heart of our operation. But, this is not all we’re about. Rather, we see ourselves taking one step further in our devotion to satisfying our learners’ needs. That involves ensuring that learners can study from anywhere in the world, at their convenience, proving more flexible than traditional learning establishments. Life takes over sometimes and it can be hard to find time for personal and professional development. With our services, time won’t be a barrier to your learning, as you can study our courses using any device that connects to the internet.