Course detailsThere are around 300 million native speakers of Arabic around the world and over a billion people can read the Arabic script without even understanding the language. If you are passionate about learning new languages, why not start with Arabic! Our Diploma in Arabic Language Course can help you understand and learn this complex and beautiful language in no time.
Arabic is the language of the Muslim’s holy book the Quran. Learning this language can help you to explore this fascinating culture. This Diploma in Arabic Language Course will introduce you to the rules that one needs to acquire before exploring the Arabic language in full. Different categories of Arabic words and Arabic nouns according to their complexity, gender, and number will be discussed throughout the Diploma in Arabic Language course. You’ll also learn about the doer and passive subjects in the Arabic language.
Learning Outcomes of Arabic Language Course:
- Get an introduction to the basic rules which are needed to start learning Arabic
- Familiarise with the three categories of Arabic words
- Familiarise with Arabic nouns according to their intelligence, gender and number
- Learn how to convert nouns to different nouns forms according to their gender and number
- Familiarise with different types of nouns according to gender, number, intelligence and case ending
- Get introduced to the doer and its two types
- Understand the apparent doer and typical syntax when it is in a different form
- Get a solid understanding of the subject of the passive and its typical syntax analysis
- Familiarise with a proven system and well-structured method of learning Arabic
- The price is for the Diploma in Arabic Language course including the final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This Diploma in Arabic Language course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then the Diploma in Arabic Language Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Diploma in Arabic Language course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months of access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Not only does our CPD and IAO accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, but it can also be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
Everything you need to know about the subject of the passive نائِب الفَاعِل
- Introducing 3 categories of words in Arabic العَربيةأنواعُ الكلمةِ في اللغة
- Arabic nouns according to their intelligence العَاقِل والغَير العَاقِل والجَمَاد
- Arabic nouns according to their gender التَّذكِير والتَّأنيث
- Arabic nouns according to their number المُفرد والمُثنى والجَمع
- Formula 1 How to convert singular masculine noun to singular feminine noun تَحو
- Formula 2 How to convert singular noun to dual masculine noun with examples
- Introducing the doerالفاعل and its 2 types; apparent and hidden with example
- Understanding the apparent doer الفاعل الظاهرand typical syntax when it is singu
- Understanding the apparent doer الفَاعِل الظَّاهرand typical syntax when it is d
- Understanding the apparent doer الفَاعِل الظَّاهر and typical syntax when it is
- Introducing the subject of the passive نائب الفاعِل
- Understanding “the subject of the passive” نائبُ الفَاعِلand typical syntax ال
- Understanding “the subject of the passive” and typical syntax analysis الإعراب
Eligibility / Requirements
- You need to have beginner or intermediate level of Arabic
- This course is designed in plain English, so you need to have knowledge in English
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.