- Duration / Course length: Upto 3 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Data protection is the process of preventing important information from being tampered with, corrupted, or lost.
As the amount of data created and stored continues to grow at unprecedented rates, data protection becomes increasingly important. Unfortunately, there is a lack of tolerance for downtime, making it difficult to obtain essential information.
As a result, it is important to protect the data by acquiring the necessary understanding about privacy regulations and data security.
The learner will understand the principles of data, its categories, data processing rules and duties, existing data protection rules and regulations, data protection legislation, GDR rules, and so on in our Data Protection Course.
- Learner will get Free Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Developed by Qualified Professionals With Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
Course Curriculum of Data Protection Course
- Meaning of Data Protection
- Some Specific Data Indicators and Types of Data
- Data Protection Law
- Data Protection: Terms Used in Data Protection
- Data Protection: The EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Fair, Lawful, and Transparent
- Purpose Limitation
- Data Protection: Data Minimisation
- Storage Limitation
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Data Security
- Right to Information
- Right to Access
- Rights to Rectify, Block and Erasure
- Rights Related to Profiling and Automated Decision Making
- Right to an Effective Remedy
- Right to Compensation and Liability
- Performance of a Contract
- Legal Obligation
- Performance of a Task in the Public Interest
- Consent From the Individual
- Legitimate Interest
- Vital Interests
- Data Protection: People in Charge of Data Protection
- Obligations of Data Controllers and Processors
- Compliance with the Law
- Recording Processing Activities
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Notification of Breach
- International Data Transfers
- Data Protection - Rules on the Establishment of the Supervisory Authority
By the successful completion of the course, the learner will instantly receive an E-Certificate, which is free of cost. In addition, our courses provide you with up-to-date industry knowledge and skills, aiming to make you an expert in the field. Updated on 06 February, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no special requirements, anyone can take this course all you need is a smart device (smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer) with internet connection so that you can access the course from anywhere in the world.
Job roles this course is suitable for:GDPR Marketing Lead , Data Protection Officer , Data Analyst
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.