Course detailsThis Crisis Manager Certification is designed to provide learners with the practical knowledge and skills to protect their organization in the case of a critical emergency. You will learn what to do should a crisis occur, how to put together an effective response plan and how to prevent further crises from arising.
This instructor-led course provides practical training in all areas of crisis management, taking you through the fundamental processes involved. You will learn about how a crisis can occur, the different types of crises, the principles of conflict management, and much more.
By the end of the Crisis Manager Certification course, you will have an excellent understanding of the difference between a crisis, failure, and incident in a business environment, and how to put together effective crisis management and prevention plan for your organization.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet, and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
Who should take the course?
This Crisis Manager Certification course is ideal for professionals who are involved in emergency and crisis management, as well as anyone who wants to develop a more in-depth understanding of the process and principles of crisis management. This includes:
- Crisis Manager
- Heads of Crisis Management
- Crisis Management Change Leads
- Business owners
- Crisis Centre Coordinators
- By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the fundamental principles of crisis management
- Apply the crisis communication strategies learned in this course to implement effective crisis management for their organization
- Identify, mitigate, and resolve the causes and effects of crisis scenarios in the workplace
- Understand the difference between a crisis, failure, and incident in a business environment
- Create an effective business continuity and crisis prevention plan
- Make expert business decisions and be able to take the lead in crisis management
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Crisis
- Module Three: Workplace Violence
- Module Four: Myths
- Module Five: Escalation
- Module Six: Concerning Behaviors
- Module Seven: Domestic Violence Indicators
- Module Eight: Triggers of Workplace Violence
- Module Nine: Conflict Dangers
- Module Ten: Response
- Module Eleven: Strategies
Updated on 27 August, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Crisis Manager Certification course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this Crisis Manager Certification course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.