- Duration / Course length: Upto 7 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsDo you wish to start a career in Construction Project Planning in MS Excel or do you want to get more comprehensive knowledge in Construction Project Planning in MS Excel?
This online training course was designed by specialists with the requirements of job seekers and established organisations in mind. This online training will boost your career.
The Construction Project Planning in MS Excel course contains all the most current topics to bring you up to date with job market advancements and make you a better fit for your chosen career related to Construction Project Planning in MS Excel.
After successfully completing the course, you will gather all knowledge about this course, and you will get a digital certificate (PDF format) which is free of cost (price included in the course price). The certificate will enable you to add more value to your CV in order to stand out in the employment market or job market.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Construction Project Planning in MS Excel Skills.
- Students wanting to improve Construction Project Planning in MS Excel skills
- Anyone from beginner to intermediate
- Learners will get Free Digital Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Free Assessment
Why Choose this Construction Project Planning in MS Excel Course?
- Developed by Qualified Professionals with Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self-Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
Construction Project Planning in MS Excel course curriculum breakdown
- Lecture 1: what is planning & scheduling of project.
- Lecture 2: Understanding the Scope & Nature of the Project.
- Lecture 3: Understanding start to start and finish to start link.
- Lecture 4: Prepare Baseline Schedule for Foundation works.
- Lecture 5: Prepare Baseline Schedule for Column Upton Plinth Beam.
- Lecture 6: Prepare Baseline schedule for Plinth Beams & Backfilling works.
- Lecture 7: Prepare Baseline Schedule for Ground floor column, Roof Beams & Slabs.
- Lecture 8: Prepare baseline Schedule for First Floor column Activates
- Lecture 9: Prepare Baseline schedule for 1st floor slab works.
- Lecture 10: Prepare baseline schedule for terrace portion LMR Portion Mumty Level.
- Lecture 11: Prepare baseline Schedule for Ground floor Finishing Activities.
- Lecture 12: Prepare Baseline Schedule for terrace Floor Finishing Works.
- Lecture 13: Prepare Baseline Schedule for External Works.
- Lecture 14: How to Prepare monthwise Quantitiy Excel Sheets & BOQ.
- Lecture 15: Prepare Start & Finish Date Entry in Monthwise Schedule from BaseLine Schedule.
- Lecture 16: Calculate Monthwise Quantity of Concrete , PCC,Shuttering & Reinforcement works.
- Lecture 17: Calculate Monthwise Quantity for Ground Floor Activities.
- Lecture 18: Calculate Monthwise Quantitiy for 1st Floor & Other Floors.
- Lecture 19: Calculate Monthwise Quantitiy for Ground Floor Fininshing Activities
- Lecture 20: Calculate Monthwise Quanitity for External Finishing Works
- Lecture 21: Understanding to Prepare Average rate for the Project.
- Lecture 22: Month wise Invoice for Excavation, Pcc ,Shuttering & Concreting for Substructure.
- Lecture 23: Month wise Invoice for Excavation, Shuttering & Concreting For Superstructure.
- Lecture 24: Prepare Bulk materials Quantity from S1 schedule.
- Lecture 25: Prepare total duration Excel Sheet for all Activities for Complete Project.
- Lecture 26: Prepare Month wise quantitiy for Complete Project.
- Lecture 27: Learn to calculate coeffcients for PCC, concrete , Plastering , Flooring works.
- Lecture 28: Calculate Cement, Sand, Aggregate, Steel required for Month Wise.
- Lecture 29: Calculate Cement, Sand, Aggregate, Steel required for Month Wise- Part 2.
- Lecture 30: Calculate Cement blocks & Red Bricks required Month wise for a Project.
- Lecture 31: Excel Sheets for Assignments.
- Lecture 32: Calculate Number of Carpenters & Helpers Required for Monthwise Manpower.
- Lecture 33: Calculate Number of Bar Bender & Helpers Required for complete Project.
You will get a FREE digital certificate upon successful completion of the Construction Project Planning in MS Excel course. The price of a printed copy is £
Updated on 06 February, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for Construction Project Planning in MS Excel. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 14 or over.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Construction Project Manager , Construction Project Managers , Construction Department Manager , Construction Manager , Civil Engineer , Construction Supervisor , Project Manager , Project Coordinator , Project Director , Project
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.