Course detailsThis Construction Project Management course is designed for those who work in the real estate industry to provide them with an in-depth understanding of construction planning and management regulations, best practices and procedures. It covers the basic to advanced aspects of construction management equipping you with the skills to succeed in this field.
Through this comprehensive course, you will learn about the pre-construction phase, planning, cost and site management for construction projects, taking you through the legal documentation, CDM regulations, HSE competency, and how to identify safety risks in the construction planning stage. You’ll learn about procurement, stock control and materials management for construction projects. Also, the course covers supply chain management and quality assurance for construction projects. Furthermore, you’ll learn about different participators, legal aspects and health and safety management for construction ;
By the end of the course, you will have a practical understanding of your role in regards to construction project management as a duty holder, and how to integrate an effective plan covering all the essential aspects for the successful delivery of your construction projects.
- Accredited by CPD
- Complies with EU's General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- Developed by qualified professionals
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
This course is ideal for anyone who is involved in the construction field wants to boost his career in this field, which includes:
- Construction Project ;
- HSE Officers.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the project life cycle and stages in construction project management.
- Understand the cost management and procurement process for construction projects. ‘
- Learn about stock control and materials management as well as implementing an effective supply chain system.
- Understand site management and construction materials management for construction projects,
- Learn about the different parties involved in a construction project and how to communicate with them effectively.
- Understand the legal aspects of contracting.
- Learn about quality assurance and customer care for construction projects.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of health and safety management practices for construction projects.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
All of our courses are fully accredited. The content of the Construction Project Management course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the continuous professional development principles. This course provides you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helps you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Module 01: Introduction to Construction Management
Module 02: Project Life Cycle and Success
Module 03: Cost Management
Module 04: Site Management
Module 05: Planning and Management of Equipment
Module 06: Construction Materials Management
Module 07: Vendor Analysis in Construction Management
Module 08: Construction Procurement
Module 09: Stock Control
Module 10: Supply Chain Management
Module 11: The Main Participators
Module 12: Quality Assurance and Customer Care
Module 13: Legal Aspects of Contracting
Module 14: Health and Safety in Construction Management Updated on 24 March, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.