- Duration / Course length: Upto 6 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPD Certification Service
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsThis Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the purchasing and procurement of goods and services, and the processes involved. It is ideal for anyone looking to kickstart a career in this field or develop their existing career.
Through this Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course, you will deepen your understanding of both the purchasing and procurement cycle, as well as learn the fundamentals of supply chain management. You will gain all the necessary skills required to successfully manage and build positive relationships with suppliers, evaluate supplier performance, identify procurement needs, and much more.
Furthermore, you will develop in-demand strategic and problem-solving skills that will instantly boost your earning potential and help you to develop productive, competent, and solid teams that achieve shared organizational goals.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
This Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement training course is ideal for anyone looking for a formal qualification to kickstart a career in the following professions:
- Purchasing Assistant
- Purchasing Administrator
- Procurement Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Procurement Coordinator
By the end of the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss in detail the evolution of purchasing through procurement
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the procurement cycle and purchasing cycle
- Understand the role of procurement in an organization
- Identify needs in purchasing, plan a schedule and issue a purchasing order
- List the different elements of the purchasing and procurement toolkit
- Build positive relationships with suppliers and identify the stages of supplier integration
- Use a range of risk identification techniques when overseeing the procurement process
- Test for quality control and reliability, and evaluate supplier performance
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the principles of inventory management
At the end of the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
Module 06: Quality Management
Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
Module 10: Category Management
Module 11: Inventory Management
Module 12: E-procurement Updated on 20 August, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Just a basic understanding of the English language is required to attend the Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement course
Job roles this course is suitable for:Purchasing Assistant , Purchasing Administrator , Procurement Manager , Procurement Officer , Procurement Coordinator , Certificate in Purchasing and Procurement
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.