Course detailsBeauty Therapy and Saloon Management Diploma Level 4
This is an Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management and you will get Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Develop you're theoretical as well as practical knowledge about the beauty therapy and salon management. Inspire London College has developed this Level 4 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management for the candidates who have their keen interests in this discipline. Beauty Therapy which is practical discipline also requires some essential theoretical knowledge about the discipline and management. The aromatherapy Beauty Therapy diploma is comprehensively designed and will offer the candidates a broader overview of the discipline.
This beauty therapy course starts with and aims to develop the necessary knowledge and skills about the discipline of beauty therapy and salon management. The course Beauty Therapy starts by introducing the candidates with workplace environments and provides a detailed introduction to beauty therapy and salon management. Further, the course Beauty Therapy introduces the candidates with different knowledge areas such as skin analysis, facial process, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment, professional makeup techniques etc.
In addition to this, the Beauty Therapy course is also helpful for managing and running self-business of salon and offers the candidates to understand how to deal with customers and how to use different tools and techniques for effective salon management.
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Course Benefits of Beauty Therapy and Saloon Management Diploma Level 4
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
- After taking this course the students will be able to understand;
- Beauty therapy discipline in detail
- Tools and techniques for the salon management
- The essentials of professional make up
- The detailed analysis of skin and how to protect and treat the skin
- The hair treatment and protection methods
- Process of manicure and pedicure in detail
- The procedure of facial treatment
Level 4 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management is an endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 90 Credits.
- Introduction to Environment of WorkPlace
- Related Physiology and Anatomy
- Understanding to Skin Analysis
- Process to Professional Facial
- Procedure of Professional Makeup
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Basic Understanding to Hair Care
- Providing Threading and Waxing Service
- Managing a Salon
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College's Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded 'Pass'. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded 'referred or fail', and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15 Updated on 03 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.