Course detailsLevel 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management
This is an Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management you will get Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Interested in becoming a beauty therapist or want to run your own business of salon? Be a part of the Inspire London college's Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon management. Learn the new skills and knowledge of beauty therapy and salon management highly skilled professionals of Inspire London College.
The course starts from the very basics of beauty therapy and salon management and introduces the different measures that are necessary to be taken at work place. Course offers the learners a comprehensive way to understand the anatomy of human body for carrying out different treatments. Further the course provides insight knowledge about the skin treatment and hair treatment. In addition to this, the course also provides the necessary understanding about the equipment used in a salon and how an individual can start and manage its own beauty therapy and salon management.
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via emails.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
- After taking this course the students will be able to understand;
- The significance of hygiene at workplaces
- The structure of the human body and especially the skin, hair, and nails structure
- Different types of skins
- Structure and function of cleansers, moisturisers and exfoliants
- Impact of different products on the skin
- Different techniques for improving the conditions of the skin
- The process of manicure and pedicure in detail
- Equipment used in the salon and their functions
Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management is an endorsed certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 6 units with 60 credit hours
- Understand the Workplace Hygiene and safety
- Anatomy of Human Body
- Skin Analysis
- Procedure of facial
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Salon management
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London college's Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded 'Pass'. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded 'referred or fail', and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from Inspire London college (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15 Updated on 02 March, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.