Course detailsLevel up your business skill with our intensive Ofqual regulated 60 credit ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business course and obtain the core and advanced knowledge of the business. This accredited course will boost up your skills and spike up your career smoothly!
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business course is accredited by ATHE, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. The ATHE is a long-standing, Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organization, ensuring that your certification is professional and recognised.
This ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business qualification course is designed to provide you with in-demand business management abilities and the ability to undertake management procedures while working in a Business environment successfully. You will also learn about finance, customer service, planning, operational control, and strategically handling these fields.
Enrol now and be the game-changer of your professional life!
How We Make a Difference?
We always give our best to those who need us!
We have formed a team of diversified qualified professionals who have served thousands of people worldwide to pursue their dreams into reality. It was only possible through the dedication and hard work. Our dedicated team will guide you on your journey and take you to your destination that makes an impact on your career.
- Get recognised by industries & stand out from the crowd
- Get 365 Days Accessible Course
- Get future proof professional skills for in-demand topic
- Unit 01: How Businesses Operate
- Unit 02: Marketing Principles and Techniques
- Unit 03: Academic and Research Skills for Business
- Unit 04: Communication Skills for Business
- Learn about the key features of a business environment
- Understand the importance of accounting for business success.
- Interpret accounting information using profit and loss account
- Familiar yourself with different types of leadership style
- Gain knowledge about the key features of legislation and human resource management
- Explore the impacts and benefits of customer service in the business
Who Is This Course For
This ATHE Level, 3 Diploma in Business, applies to the following:
- Those ambitious learners who have already started their business
- Those who want to start a new business
- Individuals who have the enthusiasm to gain the qualification
Total Qualification Time
- The total qualification time requires The Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an average number of hours that a learner is likely to spend in training, research, or any other learning, including evaluation, as directed by, but not under the guidance of, an instructor or supervisor.
- The average amount of time it takes a learner to reach and show the degree of achievement required for the qualification award is 600 hours, with one credit equaling 10 hours of learning.
- The Total Credit value is 60
Guided Learning Hours
- These hours comprise all guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training providers.
- The GLH for this qualification is 360
The completion of a few short assignments constitutes assessment tasks. You must demonstrate general reading and provide references in your work.
Learners must complete:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper, calculations and analysis of data.
- A presentation of business ideas and plans
- A critical review and evaluation of a chosen company's policies, procedures and systems
- A set project completed for an employer (also known as an 'employer engagement activity)
- All assignments should be submitted through the online portal.
Please Note: For assessment submission and certification, the learner has to pay an additional fee of £ 300. This additional fee is not payable until the submission of the assessment.
Updated on 03 December, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business course. This ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any ;
About Kingston Open College
Who We Are
We at Kingston provide high-quality Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulated qualification along with proper guidance. We collaborated with recognised awarding bodies which means you as a learner will get the best high-quality professional qualification from Kingston plus a well-recognised certificate required for your current & future career growth.
University Enrolment Benefit
Students of Kingston Open College can use the completion credit to top up in our associate University’s undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs. This will help our students to save up for university enrolment & pursue their careers even further.
Why learn with us?
Our lessons are designed in a way so that learners will always find it transparent & engaging. We follow a few steps such as:
- Your first submitted assessment will be reviewed by our dedicated experienced team before sending it to the awarding bodies.
- After reviewing the assignments we will send them to the awarding bodies;
- If they are satisfied then you will get your professional qualification certificate & showcase your achievement.