Course detailsThe Airport Management Course is designed to equip you with the most up-to-date skills and knowledge to work as a manager within the airport industry. You will gain both practical and theoretical knowledge of airport management, as well as an understanding of the history and development of airports in the UK.
This comprehensive training course covers all areas of managing an airport, from operations and maintenance to airport security, airport classifications, and performance management. You will also gain extensive knowledge of the nature of the airport industry and will be provided with essential information on airport expansion plans in the UK.
Furthermore, this course will equip you with both specialist and soft skills required to succeed as an airport manager, such as customer service and time management. Get certified in just 20/30 hours and take your career to new soaring heights.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An Introduction to the Air Transportation Network
- Airport Management Skills, Duties & Responsibilities
- An Overview of UK Airport Expansion Plans
- Airport Classifications and Variations Among Airports
- The Economic Structure of Airports
- Operations and Maintenance Procedures
- Airport Security, Emergency Operations & Communications
- Performance Measurement: Advantages and Pitfalls
- Develop the skills, knowledge and credentials to become a qualified airport manager
- Understand the nature of the aviation industry and the structure of airports
- Learn about the different classifications of airports and the airport workforce
- Familiarise with key operations, emergency and maintenance procedures
- Gain an in-depth understanding of airport expansion plans in the UK
- Broaden your knowledge of the aviation experience and airport customer service
- Understand the nature and history of the airline industry, as well as its new developments
- Learn about the principles of management and leadership in the airport industry
The Airport Management Course is designed for anyone looking to launch a career in this field. Related professions in airline and airport management include:
- Airport Manager
- Aviation Project Manager
- Air Traffic Services Manager
- Management skills
- Knowledge of the aviation industry
- Multi-tasking and organisation
- Customer service
This comprehensive training course is ideal for anyone who is interested in a career in airport management and has practical knowledge of the travel, tourism and aviation industry. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Ownership
- Module 03: Organization
- Module 04: Economic Structure
- Module 05: Structure of Relationships
- Module 06: Operations and Maintenance
- Module 07: Master Planning
- Module 08: Civil Aviation Responsibilities
- Module 09: Aircraft Trading, Finance and Leasing
- Module 10: Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Module 11: Environmental Issues
- Module 12: Performance Measurement
- Module 13: Comparison to Foreign Airports
- Module 14: Future Directions
Eligibility / Requirements
The Airport Management course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study this course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English. You must also be over the age of 16.
About Academy for Health & Fitness
Academy for Health and Fitness is a leading online course provider with an extensive library of over 50 courses, covering a wide range of topics from the Health and Fitness sector. We offer awarding body accredited courses at all levels, for lifelong learners of all age groups who are looking to take their next step up the career ladder. One of the main reasons why we have such a loyal base of learners and constantly growing community is our excellent customer service system, supporting our students through each step of their learning journey.