- Duration / Course length: Upto 30 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: SAP Extended Business Partner
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsCompanies need Accounts Receivable (A/R) analysts with SAP knowledge. Be ahead of the competition and learn the common A/R end user functions, transactions and reports used to process your customers and incoming payments. Essential for Accountants, Managers, and Analysts in companies that run SAP.
Accounts Receivable in SAP FI records and manages accounting data of all customers. It is also an integral part of sales management. All postings in Accounts Receivable are recorded directly in the General Ledger. Different G/L accounts are updated depending on the transaction involved (for example, receivables, down payments, and bills of exchange). The system contains a range of tools that you can use to monitor open items such as account analyses, alarm reports, due date lists, and a flexible dunning program. The correspondence linked to these tools can be individually formulated to suit your requirements. This is also the case for payment notices, balance confirmations, account statements, and interest calculations. Incoming payments can be assigned to due receivables using user-friendly screen functions or by electronic means such as EDI.
At the end of the SAP Accounts Receivable training, you will have knowledge of these high-level topics:-
Learn how accounts receivable business processes are run in FI
Perform your routine tasks: customer invoices, down payments, and more
Reset, reverse, change, and display key FI-AR documents.
Course Curriculum – Accounts Receivable in SAP
- Creation of customer account groups
- Creation of number ranges for customer master records
- Assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vendor master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Display customer balances and G/L Balances
- Configuration Settings for advance payment from customers (down payment)
- Configuration settings for terms of payment to customers
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Generating the dunning letters
- Defining correspondence and party statement of accounts
- Bills of exchange
- Posting of sales returns.
Eligibility / Requirements
The Accounts Receivable in SAP certification is targeted to those participants who are beginners or from finance accounting background and excel as SAP Accounts Receivable Associate
Uplatz is global leading provider of SAP Training. We have a strong network of qualified and experienced tutors providing training courses on all SAP modules such as SAP FICO, SAP MM, SAP HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP SD, and so on. Besides SAP courses, we provide online training on in-demand technologies such as Big Data, Hadoop, Oracle, Informatica, Python, AngularJS, Wordpress, and more.. in a virtual classroom set-up. We feel proud to say that we are making learning affordable by keeping prices of all our courses very low. No one in the market can beat us in course prices because each of our courses is listed at almost 80% discounted rate from average market price of the same course.
Why should I choose Uplatz?
There are 3 simple reasons of choosing Uplatz:
1) Our elite tutors are highly experienced and experts in their fields.
2) No one in the market can dare to beat our price! It is only 20% of the standard institute price for the same course (Reason - Because these courses are offered directly by the tutors).
3) We are a team of IITians - we will design the course structure for you as per your requirements.
Will I get a Certificate of Course Completion?
Yes. Every learner who successfully completes a course on Uplatz is awarded the Course Completion Certificate.
Will I be provided study material, tutor notes and video recordings?
Ofcourse! All sessions conducted through Uplatz get recorded and life-time access to the recordings is provided to you. Besides that, Uplatz also provides tutor notes, practice assignments, practice sessions, and a lot more for free. Our tutors will assist you in preparing for certification exams as well.
What if I didn’t get the skills that were taught to me?
In case you are unsatisfied with the tutoring or don’t get your problem solved, we will moderate the situation. We will help you get your concepts clear/learn the desired skills. You can keep the fees in the Uplatz vaults and try learning from other tutors or you can get your cash back after nominal administrative fees deduction.