- Duration: Upto 4 Days
Course detailsNSC - OSHA 30 hr Construction Industry Courses
The program is intended to provide a variety of training to people with some safety responsibility. Upon successful course completion, the student will receive an construction safety and health 30-hour course completion card from national safety council (NSC) USA
Topics include scope and application of the 30 H Construction Standard 29 CFR 1926. As an interactive training, it will include a number of work shops and practical exercises to ensure better understanding. Videos, standard text in pdf, and power point presentation will be used to communicate the standard requirements.
1-Introduction to OSHA Standards
- OSH Act/General Duty Clause 5 (a) (1)
- 29 CFR 1904, Recordkeeping
- Subpart C: General Safety and Health Provisions, Competent Person
- STD , "Clarification of Citation Policy Regarding 29 CFR , 29 CFR and Related General Safety and Health Provisions"; Safety Programs
- Confined Space Entry and atmospheric hazards and monitoring
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
- Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Stairways and Ladders
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Welding and Cutting
- Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Steel Erection
Who Should Attend: -Engineers, Officers, supervisors and Technicians who are working in Safety, Operation, Maintenance, and Projects Departments.
Updated on 01 December, 2020
About Special Technical Training Company
STTC is one of the leading consulting and Training company in Saudi Arabia and gulf Region. Since our Foundation in 2018, we have been engaged with a wide range of clients with all most all business industries. Our HSE consulting services focus on our clients issues and opportunities, Strategy, Organization, Operation, Technology, Transformation, digital advanced analytics and sustainability across all industries and geographies.
We offer highly comprehensive courses that focus on enhancing an individual knowledge and equipping him to prevent occupation health hazards. Our courses are well designed to meet the specific need client. The nature of courses that we present is highly appreciated and valued by our client and across the world.
STTC Aramco Vendor Code No.10066264
- AutoCAD Civil3D Beginner to Advanced Series Learning 247
USD 165Duration: 21 Hours USD 227Duration: Upto 22 Hours
- ISO 45001:2018 OH&S MS/Foundation Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 4 Hours Live virtual classroom
- CQI - IRCA ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Emerging Tech Labs
USD 544Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom