In additions FMF and FMC, this course cover the application of simulation analysis such as Montercarlo Simulation as well as deep understanding of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) topics for the professions interested in developing his or her own programs. Such as how to write functions that can be added in to Excel spreadsheets fixing the bugs in Excel’s XNPV and XIRR functions, and shows how to build subroutines in VBA.
During the course, participants also gain an insight into how to tailor the outputs of the model to end users, interpret the results, run sensitivities and optimization processes, as well as perform some degree of testing to reduce to incidence of modeling errors.
The techniques covered aim to produce models that are flexible, robust, transparent and use-friendly in nature.
- This is a course on how to program Excel using VBA macros. You will learn to automate and extend the Excel environment to supercharge your Excel models, automate routine tasks, customize your user interface, and manage large quantities of data.
- In this course you will learn how to conceive of financial simulation and how to build simulations using Excel without additional add-ins.
- Using Monte Carlo Methods.
Eligibility / Requirements
- It’s Essential to bring your Laptop with Excel 2010 or higher
- Apple Laptop are not recommended.
About Beacon Consulting EG
The Treasury Hub !
Beacon Consulting EG is tailored Corporate Treasury consultancy and training service provider, we “Execlusivelly” Consulte, Train and Recruit for Corporate Treasury Function.
Instructors/Consultants are on a high level of professionalism and product manifestation where they are well trained to satisfy customers' needs throughout the course track as well as their extensive knowledge to retain customer base.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.