NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring for Children and Young People prepares learners to work with children and young people( 5 years), with a basic understanding of childcare and education. In this course, learners do not need to be working or undertaking practical placements to complete the qualification as it is known only.
This course is suitable for Early Years Practitioners: Nursery/KG/Pre-school teachers and assistant teachers/ Nannies/ Babysitters
Updated on 07 March, 2021
- To know and understand how Young children's development
- To know and understand the use of food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet,
- To know and understand the importance of play within early learning,
- Understanding of safeguarding the welfare of children,
- Understanding of accident prevention and fire safety when caring for children in a baby sitting role
- Undersatnding of age appropriate crafts activities when caring for young children
About MNR Talent and Skill Development Institute
A leading management training and research center aims at delivering innovative and cutting edge management training solutions. At MNR we are committed to the highest standards of quality in everything we do and provide a participative approach to training and development. Our partners and lead instructors at MNR have over 20 years of experience working in various business sectors with an in-depth understanding of the training and development needs of organizations and individuals. It is this knowledge and experience, coupled with commitment to providing value in everything we do that drive our ambitions to succeed.
See all MNR Talent and Skill Development Institute courses
Our Logic is based on our belief that it is important to take a deeper look at human nature and its needs to understand how to enhance and develop human thoughts and actions. Concepts like “value creation”, “knowledge needs”, and “personality enhancement” are not just empty words for us. We believe that embracing these concepts is an essential part of business behavior and a basis for long-term success.