Today's oil and gas contracting professional faces greater challenges than ever before. The price of crude is down, and the risks are high. There is pressure to be collaborative and flexible, yet one needs to adhere to compliance and governance regimes. The series of three dozen in-depth practical modules will enable oil and gas contracting professionals to learn best and leading practices, and to achieve successful contracting and commercial success in practice.
What will I learn?
- Contracting Strategies and Issues
- Contract Development and Drafting
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Management
- Oil and Gas Contract Managers and Commercial Managers
- Heads of Commercial and Contract Departments
- Legal and Compliance Professionals
- Project Managers within Procurement
- Procurement professionals
How will I benefit?
- Network with other Oil and Gas Contracting professionals
- Get answers to questions you have, and to the issues that you do not realize you have!
- Acquire hands-on experience in Oil and Gas contracting situations
- Test yourself on the materials as you complete the modules
- Generate tangible value to your enterprise
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry. See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.