- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 4 Days
For accountants who are new to the accounting function in the oil and gas industry and require an understanding of the accounting considerations and techniques specific to this industry. (Participants on this course would be expected to have sound accounts preparation knowledge and experience.
This course gives participants an overview of:
- The financial statements of oil and gas companies
- The organisation of the accounting function
- Introduction to accounting for exploration costs
- Review of the drilling and the completion process
- Accounting for production costs and joint operations
- Understand reserves and resources from a measurement and classification perspective
Participants will leave this course able to apply their accounting knowledge and skills to the specifics of accounting, reporting and reviewing the performance of businesses involved in oil and gas exploration and production activities.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses