Course detailsPrepare for CFA II
The CFA Program is a globally recognized standard for measuring the competence and integrity of financial analysts. CFA Level II deals mainly with asset valuation. This is specially designed to ensure that you know the material you need to succeed on the CFA Level II Certification ;
- Learn about ethics and professional standards, quantitative methods, economics, corporate finance etc.
- Learn to make a wise financial decision in terms of investments and fund management.
- Enhance your career in Investment ;
- 90h 24mOF HD VIDEOS
- PracticalSKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- AccelerateYOUR CAREER
- CFA Level 2:01 - Ethical & Professional Standards
- CFA Level 2:02 - Quantitative Methods
- CFA Level 2:03 - Economics
- CFA Level 2:04 - Financial Reporting and Analysis
- CFA Level 2:05 - Corporate Finance
- CFA Level 2:06 - Equity Valuation
- CFA Level 2:07 - Fixed Income
- CFA Level 2:08 - Derivative Investment
- CFA Level 2:09 - Alternative Investments
- CFA Level 2:10 - Portfolio Management
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, eduCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs 500,000+ members across 40+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5421 courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At eduCBA, it is a matter of pride to us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
What we do : We teach you real world skills on everything from Investment Banking to Programming to Project Management to Design – and much, much more.
How we do it : Through online video training. Our high-quality, skill-based 5421 video training programs help members achieve their goals successfully.