- Duration: 1 Hour
Since the release of all Microsoft Office 2003 products, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access have undergone major changes, both at the interface and in its range of features available. The User Interface (UI) Fluent, now available in all Office 2010 products, provides a consistent look in all applications. The objective of PowerPoint 2010 is that the creation of more effective presentations and are more visually striking. Publisher has gone through similar changes, thus enhancing the creation of high-quality publications. Access 2010 simplifies the creation of databases, making data accessible from any location and provides navigation controls for improved data access. This course covers the new features in PowerPoint 2010, Publisher 2010 and Access 2010, including changes in the interface and more significant functional improvements.
- use the new features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 to improve and share their presentations
- recognize key new features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 interface
- identify key new and improved features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- using new and improved features of Microsoft Publisher 2010
- recognize key new features of the interface of Microsoft Publisher 2010
- use new features of Access 2010
- identify key new features of Microsoft Access 2010
- merge and enhance presentations with PowerPoint 2010
- create a PDF flyer with Microsoft Publisher 2010
- create a database with Microsoft Access 2010
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses