How much value is your organization leaving on the table? What opportunities are being missed by people who engage daily in negotiations with their clients, suppliers, peers, bosses and teams? Every year poor and inconsistent negotiating skills and process can cost major organizations millions of dollars from the bottom line, and significant time and opportunity cost.
What will I learn?
- Applying a structured approach to Negotiations
- Preparing for Negotiations (WATNA / BATNA / ZAP and ZOPA)
- Understanding a win-win approach to negotiating
- Understanding the different types of negotiating strategies
- Preparing your negotiating strategy
- Establishing your Negotiating Style and Profile
- Applying a strong Opening Position
- Controlling the flow of information
- Effective Bargaining
- Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
- Handling Objections and Overcoming Impasses
- Managing Movement and moving to a win-win solution
- Building terms of agreement
- Negotiating outside the meeting room
- Closing your negotiations successfully.
- Networking for Success
Buyers, account executives, contract negotiators, sales professionals, sales managers, and anyone involved in selling and buying negotiation processes and would benefit from this negotiation training.
How will I benefit from the course?
Negotiation training, hands-on, with theory, exercise, workshop and case studies and videos, gives the attendees a step-by-step guide to effective negotiation. You must identify the problem, understand it from the other perspectives, generate alternative solutions and select a solution that benefits both sides. All parties need each other to achieve their goals.
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses