- Duration 30 Hours
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
How much value is your organization leaving on the table? What opportunities are being missed by people who engage daily in negotiations with their clients, suppliers, peers, bosses and teams? Every year poor and inconsistent negotiating skills and process can cost major organizations millions of dollars from the bottom line, and significant time and opportunity cost.
What will I learn?
- Applying a structured approach to Negotiations
- Preparing for Negotiations (WATNA / BATNA / ZAP and ZOPA)
- Understanding a win-win approach to negotiating
- Understanding the different types of negotiating strategies
- Preparing your negotiating strategy
- Establishing your Negotiating Style and Profile
- Applying a strong Opening Position
- Controlling the flow of information
- Effective Bargaining
- Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
- Handling Objections and Overcoming Impasses
- Managing Movement and moving to a win-win solution
- Building terms of agreement
- Negotiating outside the meeting room
- Closing your negotiations successfully.
- Networking for Success
Buyers, account executives, contract negotiators, sales professionals, sales managers, and anyone involved in selling and buying negotiation processes and would benefit from this negotiation training.
How will I benefit from the course?
Negotiation training, hands-on, with theory, exercise, workshop and case studies and videos, gives the attendees a step-by-step guide to effective negotiation. You must identify the problem, understand it from the other perspectives, generate alternative solutions and select a solution that benefits both sides. All parties need each other to achieve their goals.
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses