- Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Location Egypt
The IGC syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards, such as the International Labour Organisation (ILO) codes of practice. Local laws and cultural factors form part of the study programme where relevant and appropriate.
The course covers:
- the principles relating to health and safety
- identification and control of workplace hazards
- the practical application of this knowledge
It is a course divided into 3 units, each of which is assessed separately on 1 additional exam day:
- IGC1 - Management of international health and safety
- GC2 - Control of international workplace hazards
- GC3 - International health and safety practical application
IGC1 and GC2 are 2 hour exams and GC3 is a 2 hour practical assessment carried out in the workplace no later than two weeks after sitting the final NEBOSH exam. This practical element will be assessed by Astutis and externally moderated by NEBOSH.
What will I gain by achieving the NEBOSH IGC qualification?
Delegates who successfully complete the NEBOSH International Certificate course will be certified and can apply for:
- Technical membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Tech IOSH)
- Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk Management, allowing you to use AIIRSM after your name
- Many professionals enjoy the course and proceed to the NEBOSH International Diploma, forging a rewarding, lifetime career in health and safety.
If you have health and safety responsibilities at work or work for an international organisation based in Egypt, get in touch to see how this globally recognised qualification could help you on your way to a career in the health and safety profession.