- Locations: Durban Africa Zambia Malawi Mozambique Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia Angola Cape Town South Africa Lesotho Swaziland Luanda Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo DR Congo Equatorial Guinea Morocco Algeria Libya Tunisia Egypt Niger chad sudan south sudan kenya somalia Nigeria mali Ethiopia western sahara Mauritania Guinea ghana Burkina Faso eritrea Madagascar Senegal The Gambia Guinea-Bissau Liberia Sierra Leone gabon Cameroon Togo Côte d'Ivoire Bamako, Mali Niamey, Niger Dakar, Senegal Benin
- Duration: Upto 1 Years
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThis qualification is for any individual who is, or wishes to be, involved in the Administration function in any organization or business in any sector, or field as well as in non-commercial organisations such as clubs and charitable organisations. It contains all the competencies, skills and values required by a learner who wishes to access the National Certificate in Business Administration Services at NQF: Level.
The core component contains competencies in Information Handling, Communications, Enterprise/customer service, Technology, Organisation skills, Self-development, Teamwork and Business policies and procedures. The elective component allows the learner to gain specialist knowledge, skills and insight in the areas of Reception, Executive Administration, Financial Services and Banking, Legal administration and Human Resources. Updated on 05 March, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
The entry requirements of this qualification is Mathematical Literacy and Communication at NQF Level 2
About Future Performance Training
We offer various qualifications and courses from different sectors that are credit based which allows one to build qualifications through a unit based approach. This enables learners to gain a qualification at their own pace along flexible routes. All of our course materials are quality assured through various SETA's and Governing Bodies . We have formed various partnerships with institutions offering a variety of courses and qualifications. We make use of a consortium of experts to deliver our courses.See all Future Performance Training courses
Contact information not available.
- Professional Supervisor (Level 2) John AcademyGBP 10
GBP 205Duration: Upto 13 Hours
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration John AcademyGBP 17
GBP 362Duration: Upto 78 Hours
- Management Diploma Adams AcademyGBP 13
GBP 134Duration: Upto 10 Hours