Network + + This course is designed to provide network technicians and support staff with the foundation level skills they need to install, operate, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot a corporate network. This course will help prepare students for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic components of network theory.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Identify network data delivery methods.
- List and describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- List the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify characteristics of a variety of network protocols.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in disaster recovery.
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
- Identify the primary network operating systems.
- Identify major issues, models, tools, and techniques in network troubleshooting.
About Basilic College
Basilic College For Computer And Languages is an institute of higher education degree, its mission is to provide high quality educational programs & training that empotheyr students with professional opportunities in their future career.
The career- Oriented degree programs contain integrated solutions to stimulate student's intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development and to enhance their potential for career advanced.
BASILIC COLLEGE is committed to maintaining international standards in teaching of labor market in Lebanon for today's means preparation for modern living committed to qualifying students for personal and professional success in life.See all Basilic College courses