- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
- Identify causes and prevention of foodborne illness
- Explain food safety inspection purpose and procedures
- Explain facility and plan review purpose and procedures
- Identify enforcement tools available to protect food supply.
- Explain sample collection purpose and procedures
- Explain role of local board of health relative to food safety education / consumer education / awareness
- Identify performance based standard used to assess retail food program
- Explain food-borne illness Surveillance and investigation purpose and procedures
- Identify role of local board of health relative to food defense and bio-security
- Explain role and responsibility of local municipality / authority in food emergency preparedness, assessment and response.
- Explain purpose and procedures for validation and verification of HACCP and risk control plans for
- Differentiate between risk factors and major interventions / good retail practices / standard operating procedures / HACCP Pre-requisites.
Food Industries Auditing
- Organization and Management Responsibilities
- Document Control
- Employee Orientation, Quality Assurance, and Job Training Program
- Plant Safety and Security
- Quality Cost Program
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, rmk-the experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino,Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK Experts Traing Services courses