- Price EGP 4,800
- Duration 2 Months
- Locations 66 Gameet Aldowal Alarabia St. 9th floor,Mohandessen, Giza, Egypt
Total Course is divided into 3 Modules each of multiple sessions twice weekly.
- Session I Physiology & Critical Care
- Session II Anatomy & Operative
- Session III Pathology & Principals of SURGERY
- Session I Abdomen & Trunk
- Session II Head & Neck & Breast 'Mumbs & Lumbs'
- Session III Vascular Surgery
- Session IV Orthopedics
- Session I Rules & scenarios simulation
- MRCS Part A Holders.
- Fresh Graduates.
SCORE is a leading Egyptian training centre founded into bridge the gap between Egyptian medical education & Global recruitment needs in healthcare field. We started with only 3 employees. Now, we have 3 branches with 30 officers, 65 instructors. We serve more than 1,500 candidates per year through number of branches in Cairo [Egyptian Capital], Alexandria [2nd largest city in Egypt], Mansoura and sites in Assuit [inside Assuit University] and Ismailia [inside Ismailia Dental Syndicate].See all Score Training Center courses