- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012. This course focuses on how to manage and administer the private cloud, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and more
- Introduction to the Private Cloud
- Configuring and Optimizing Business Unit Clouds
- Deploying Cloud Services
- Monitoring Private Cloud Services
- Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Automatic Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests
- Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- Automating Self-Service Provisioning
- Private Cloud Protection and Recovery
- Configuring Compliance in the Private Cloud
- Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and optimize business unit clouds.
- Deploy cloud services.
- Monitor private cloud services.
- Configure application performance monitoring.
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud.
- Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests.
- Implement problem management in the private cloud.
- Automate Self-Service provisioning.
- Protect the resources in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager.
- Configure compliance in the private cloud.
- Configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses