- Understand the organizational context within which PM&E is implemented
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans in a more participatory manner
- Facilitate PM&E processes for their project, program or organization
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve on their current practices in monitoring and evaluation
- Introduction to M&E
- Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Components of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Proper use of M&E in development projects/programs
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Logical Framework
- Strategic Framework
- Logical Framework Matrix and its content
- Project Goal and Objectives
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Practical Work on Project Scenarios
- Using LFA for project M&E
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plans
- Developing M&E Plans
- Mainstreaming M&E Plans with Project Plans
- Implementing M&E Plans
- Monitoring M&E Plans
- Data Management
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Communicating Results
- Utilization of Results in Project Planning
- The proper use of LFA in participatory monitoring and evaluation
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.