- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mushrif As Sahifah Al Wurud Qudaibiya Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah Cairo Doha Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsModern management techniques and effective supervision
1- To introduce participants to the management knowledge, concepts and administrative terminology that are important for proper management practice.
2. Introduce participants to the key functions of management, which include planning, organization, supervision, guidance, leadership, motivation and communication.
3. To familiarize participants with the functions of the Organization, which include marketing, production, human resources management and financial management.
The nature of the administration and its historical development:
• Management concept
• Is management science or art
• Development of administrative thought
management jobs :
• Concept management functions
Guidance, leadership and communication
Decision making process
• Organization concept
• The concept of the functions of the organization
• Organization functions
Human Resource Management
Financial management function
Modern management and environmental requirements:
• Total Quality Management :
Quality management systems
• Total Quality Management
• Contemporary management concepts
The concept of seduction
Factors of seduction Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.