At the end of the course, the participants will know:
- Methods of modern and contemporary financial auditing and its role in building the mechanism of work and directing management.
- Risks and problems that may be discovered by company managers through the company's auditors and financial auditors.
- The great role of financial auditing and the role of internal audit offices in avoiding the company's financial problems.
- Disclosing the problems and mistakes of the company's financial accountants and reviewing the financial reports.
- Types of logistics.
- Basics of logistics.
- Definition of logistics.
- The concept of logistics.
- Inventory types and timing.
- Inventory inventory reports.
- Effective control of materials.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Material planning and control.
- Methods of risk assessment.
- The definition of desktop logistics.
- Inventory definition and significance.
- Regulatory procedures for inventory.
- Importance of Materials Management.
- Definition of Supply & Support Processes.
- Precautions to be taken for avoiding risks.
- The importance and objectives of the logistics.
- Overview of materials and inventory management.
- Risk and its importance in the business system of companies.
- The importance of the logistics function in enterprises and institutions.
- The reasons for the emergence of logistics function in enterprises
- Reasons for assessing risks and taking the necessary precautions.
- Methods of dealing with some risks resulting from corruption.
- The proper time to take the necessary precautions.
- Relationship between risks and the institution policies and procedures.
- Methods of certification of risk assessment and necessary precautions.
- Management of logistics services and their relation to the development of the work of companies.
About Alamya Training Center
Alamya Training Center provides a distinguished service in all areas to achieve the highest level of efficiency and raise the level of participants to be highly aware and culture in various disciplines, whether for individuals or institutions with the possibility of carrying out courses throughout the world under the supervision of a huge elite of university professors and international lecturers Highly experienced in their fields.See all Alamya Training Center courses
Logistics Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.