The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
Microsoft Project is a project management software program designed to assist managers so they can achieve a successful outcome and the benefits of Project software grow with each new edition. Microsoft Project training from New Horizons will help you stay abreast of the latest changes, whether it be for personal use, or to train your employees for an upgrade in your organization. Microsoft Project training from New Horizons can help project managers assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage a budget and analyze workloads.
With Microsoft Project, managers are easily able to analyze resources, check budgets, evaluate timelines, measure progress, and anticipate resource needs. In addition to assisting project managers, Microsoft Project also enables team members to manage tasks, collaborate, submit time sheets, and flag issues and risks. Moreover, it helps executives to define business drivers, measure strategic impact of competing ideas, make funding decisions, and view project and resources status.:
PROJECT COURSE TOPICS
- Creating a project plan
- Managing and configuring tasks in Project
- Understanding and managing resources
- Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
- Tracking costs
- Viewing project information visually
About New Horizons Doha
- Application Courses - Beginner to advanced skills in major business applications
- Technical Skills Courses - Designed to advance your IT skills
- Certification Courses - Classes to help you prepare for certification
- Business Skills Courses - Improve your employee business skills
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.