Office 365 is specifically designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes - individuals, sole proprietors, large and mid-sized businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. Helping you save time and money, while freeing up valued resources.
From a single easy-to-manage portal, assigned administrators can manage every aspect of their business using familiar tools—such as SharePoint On-Line, Exchange On-line and Skype for Business—to provide users with an easy-to-use, collaborative platform.
Additional Business Benefits of Office 365:
- Access documents, email and shared calendars from anywhere, on any device
- Host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Protect your email environment with always up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam
- Collaborate on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners
- Safeguard your data with enterprise-grade reliability and disaster recovery
Earning an MCSA certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint & Lync.
About New Horizons Doha
- Application Courses - Beginner to advanced skills in major business applications
- Technical Skills Courses - Designed to advance your IT skills
- Certification Courses - Classes to help you prepare for certification
- Business Skills Courses - Improve your employee business skills
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.