- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 2 Days
The course describes the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 deployment, installation instructions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-mail Router, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook, and more.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Components
- Planning the Installation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server Installation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions
- Installing and Deploying the E-mail Router
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Configure an Internet Facing Deployment
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager
- High Availability Options
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for each component of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
- Describe the high availability options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses