- Duration: 1 Day
Meetings come in all shapes and sizes, from the convention to a quick huddle in an office hallway. This one-day program will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, and talents of those who participate.
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool.
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion.
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behavior.
- Module 1: The Basics for Effective Meetings
- Module 2: The Best and the Worst of Meetings
- Module 3: Holding Productive Meetings
- Module 4: Preparing for Meetings
- Module 5: Agendas
- Module 6: Setting the Place
- Module 7: Leading a Meeting
- Module 8: Process and Content
- Module 9: How to Control a Meeting
- Module 10: A Plan for Success
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses