The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure course trains you to acquire the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking. It prepares you in the right way to take up Microsoft’sMCSE certification. There are totally 5 papers that one has to write in order to get certified. Below given are the five papers.
Step Paper Required Exam
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- After successfully completing steps 1-3, you’ll earn a MicrosoftCertified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 Certification
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a re-certification exam every three years.
About Al Majaz Star Computer Training Center
MCTC Training Institute
Affordable and Professional training institute is now giving you the opportunity to join our family. You can now expand your thoughts, improve your skills and be familiar to the real world. The success of ATI relays on your professional skills development. Our highly qualified trained and competent faculty makes you one of the unique candidates in this competitive environment.See all Al Majaz Star Computer Training Center courses