- Locations: Dubai Sharjah Al Zaab - Abu Dhabi Ras Al Khaimah Al Wurud - Riyadh Al Zaab - Abu Dhabi Al Wurud - Riyadh Lagos, Nigeria Abuja, Nigeria Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Cape Town, South Africa Queensland, Australia Beirut, Lebanon Rwanda
- Duration / Course length: 1 Year
- Accrediting country: Italy
Course detailsThis course is structured in a manner that the learner will receive dual certification, Postgraduate Extended Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics Management awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and a Master of Business Administration (Supply Chain, Shipping & Logistics Management) awarded by UCAM (Universidad Catolica De Murcia), ;
This MBA structure consists of 2 parts and includes 6 core modules and a final dissertation, modules listed below:
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation
Special Features for the Course
- Dual Certification Program - Students get an MBA & PG Extended Diploma
- Online & Onsite Evening-Weekend classes
- Flexible monthly installments
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- On-line Library Access
- UCAM (Universidad Catolica De Murcia), Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Spain
- Free Golf Club Access to MBA students in Sharjah Golf Course on Weekdays
This course is accredited by UCAM (Universidad Catolica De Murcia), Spain.
About Westford University CollegeAbout the Institution:
Established in 2009, Westford University College (previously known as Westford School of Management) is an educational institution started with a noble aim to provide UK degrees and qualifications, which are reputed and advanced in the area of Management training to the willing and highly motivated learners in Asia, Europe, Africa and Middle East in particular.
Winner of Forbes Higher Education Award 2019
Westford is associated with Cardiff Metropolitian University, Guglielmo Marconi University, University of Wolverhampton, UCAM (Spain) and Pearson (Edexcel) to provide their Undergraduate and Postgraduate Management programs in Africa, Middle East, India and Europe. Westford MBA’s are the most popular MBA programs in the middle east with more than 1000 students passing out in every year. Westofrd is known for their Education Quality and the affordability of the programs. Westford won 'Customer Delight award' from MENAA Awards for the two years in a row in 2015 & 2016.
Testimonial of former student:
"While choosing to study I was apprehensive of changing my routine from a hectic, highly competitive corporate life in the banking sector in UAE to the lecture rooms at Westford , for me it was a challenge. However contrary to my preconceived notions , westford gave me an experiential learning experience which helped me find the right balance of work and study . The MBA program enabled me to reflect on some very valuable concepts and tools that I can apply in the future and equipped me with cutting edge management techniques and a well rounded view of the global best practices The dual qualification has greatly benefited to progress in my career and I might not have attained two world class qualifications in this duration if I had chosen to pursue it separately. On top of these great experiences I was fortunate enough to have had the wonderful opportunity to explore new cultures especially during the 2 weeks study block in India...Exploring the serene charm of the back waters, pristine beauty of the coastal beaches in Kerala, an amazing combination of study and holiday which gave me a new lease of life"
- Ahmed Al Zarouni , Vice President, HSBC
"The best thing about Westford School of Management is that it offers you an opportunity to pursue a programme progressing to an MBA from the world-renowned University of Wolverhampton, UK .That give me an edge over the others, in a world where "Time is Money". At Westford SoM, I have been able to recognise my potential by taking part in educational as well as skill development. The faculty is the best in town coupled with a well-charted course structure."
- Ruzna Jumat Singlania , EmiratesNBD
"The MBA program at Westford gave me the opportunity to broaden my skill set and provided me the ability to delve deeper into management by gaining deep insights about the most relevant management techniques and global practices. An amazing feature which I really liked in this program is the dual qualification, a truly valuable asset. I was able to attain two globally reputed and accredited qualifications at the same time. The overall learning experience at westford was amazing and invigorating especially the 2 weeks study in India gave me an out of the blue chance holiday to see and experience the stunning natural beauty of the mystic back waters of kerala and new cultures together with an engrossed learning session ...I truly feel the westford program has delivered well beyond my expectations of a conventional MBA program and now I feel empowered to confidently believe that the sky is the limit for my future"
- Khalid Ismail, Country Head, Emirates Airlines (Cyprus & Greece) See all Westford University College courses
Logistics & Supply Chain Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.